Thursday 8 December 2011

Origami: Roses out of Maple leaves

I found this great craft idea this autumn just in the nick of time. Thus it was high on my to-do list! 


In a superior step-by-step photographic tutorial, Natale shows how to make roses out of colorful autumn leaves (original)— maple leaves, to be precise, perfect for us residing in Europe! 
In case you have any questions please blog me and I'll give more detailed description. Maybe a high on your to-do-list for next year... :)
She gives a description, too, but the online translators can’t quite handle the task… Never mind, the photographs are self explanatory and speak the language of faux flowers!
They're beautiful.
Tip: Make a point to pick yourself some colourful maple leaves before they fall, so they’ll still be soft and pliable enough to fold up tightly. Or possibly from my experience I advise to iron or put outer leaves between pages as it can roll up easily.
It's easy and simple to make, free and compliments Mother Nature and ornaments your house beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment